Well, settled into my new home at Fort Campbell, home of the screaming eagles and I finally have internet…surprisingly, it took a long time. But I have made some solid progress on my nids. I have largely managed to keep up on the pledge of painting as I go, though I didn’t realize I hadn’t finished the guns on the Termagaunts before I moved onto the hive guard, then I got a Toxicrene and immediately painted him. Oh, and I picked up a zoanthrope for cheap (like 12 bucks) so he isn’t painted yet either.
SOOO, without further ado, PICTURES!:
I also have a sporocyte (didn’t build the drop pod…I just like the other one. Will eventually get a drop pod though), Mucolid spore, and Hive tyrant. Gonna get them assembled and then finish up hive guard, Termagaunts guns, then start rocking on the spores, and finish up on the hive tyrant.
Thanks for reading,